The second week was used to learn how the FCP interface worked (a little hard to do when your logon account is not up and running).
Tasks included basic editing using:
- The blade tool in the timeline
- In and out points in the viewer
- Subclips
As well as layering tracks
- Adding new tracks
- Adjusting opacity
Below is what I had put together during the second week.
Two shots have been used, both downloaded from the same site (Unable to remember at the moment but I will look for it and note it down on this blog). The first shot is a fish on a white background swimming across the screen. This I have made 50% opaque and copied three more times, staggering them as subclips every two seconds. It now looks as though there are four fish swimming across the screen following each other exactly, the first very transparent and each becoming more solid. Finally I added a clip of white smoke flowing from right to left on a black background. This was also made transparent. This was to give the effect of the fish swimming into the smoke.
No comments:
Post a Comment