This assignment will give me the opportunity to showcase my work, providing me with a convenient tool to show potential employees.
During class in week 7 we played around with coding in raw HTML. This is something I had done last year, although back then we were using CSS for web design instead of just working with HTML.

To the right is what I put together for the class task. I didn't put too much e
ffort into it, just played around with some of the HTML tags. It links to another page I made as well as several other sites and my e-mail. The image is what a candle flame looks like in no gravity.

What I have been doing though is creating simple sites like the one to the left. They only contain other sites that I visit the most, making it easier and faster to get to these sites. I have made
others, specifically for other classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment