I have already begun the collection of previous works to include in my e-Portfolio, some examples are located below. I have decided to keep the banner I created last year for a flash based website. This was drawn during NMD201 Semester 1 and it includes a selection of sketches and ideas from some of my journals.
I have done two versions. Below is the original black on white and an inversed white on black. I still have not decided what background to go with.


I am still deciding between a white background of a dark grey. I like the idea of keeping website color to a minimum, possibly absent. Any color will come from the images of my work, allowing the work to stand out from the website. The aim of my e-Portfolio will be to show off my artistic skills although I will be showing off some website designs with hyperlinks to other sites I have made.

"Summer Shade", Acrylic on canvas (3'x9') 1998.
This is a painting I had done while while studying at North Adelaide School of Art (Advanced Diploma in Applied and Visual Arts).
No comments:
Post a Comment